Friday, July 23, 2010

Toyota Manufacturing Plant, San Antonio, TX





Its not every day you get to tour the San Antonio Toyota Manufacturing plant...what a treat! If you're into discovery channel, robots, heavy machinery or you just want to see how your Tacoma is made - than this is the place to be! I was asked to take some environmental head shots of Toyota's team members for their Visitors Center and it was a blast! We walked a quarter of a mile and back again (that place is HUGE), saw every department from inspection, paint, welding, etc, etc. etc. and got some great photos! (None of which I can post - top secret designs in there). But as you can see, Nikki and I got to suit up in hard hats, paint suits and goggles...No matter where you need your photos taken, remember...Hello, My name is Chantel and I take good pics in a hard hat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers